Triple R high efficiency filter elements.
Triple R’s continuous investment in research and deve¬lopment delivers the highest standard of efficiency in oil filtration. Protecting your investments while boosting productivity.
Our filter elements are designed to cleanse industrial oils, removing everything from solid particles, to water, to sludge, varnish and oxidation residues. 3-in-1, a Triple R unique, unmatched by any filter manu¬facturer worldwide.
TIP: use Triple R to analyse your systems condition. When opening the lid of our Triple R filter housings, you can see on top of the filter element. The appearance of the filter element and the type of contaminants present on the top allow to draw conclusions about your systems condition.
A revolutionary element design allows to guarantee absolute filtration effectiveness.
The filter design forces the oil to flow through 114mm of engineered filter media and creates 3 distinct stages of filtration. The lower part is compressed by a carton box, creating an even finer filter medium.
- 1. Big particles stay on top of the element.
- 2. Smaller particles are captured in the upper non-compressed part.
- 3. The smallest particles are captured in the lower compressed part
As big particles are retained on top, the filter becomes an excellent diagnostic tool. The cellulose filter media absorbs water drops and consequently dries the oil to less than 100 ppm. The industry thickest filter, 114mm to flow trough, combined with Triple R's filter media, results in the unique ability for absorbing and removing oil oxidation residues, well known as sludge, or varnish deposits.
A unique range of filter elements engineered to fit every application.
All Triple R filter elements are Multipass-tested and guarantee consistent and reproducible micron ratings and filtration efficiency. The filter element range comes in 4 sizes (30, 50, 100 and 300 size), in various filter materials from cellulose to polyester to PP, and in 2 different setups (standard setup or ‘double stage’ D-series setup).
- Green print: M-series, 2 micron (ß2 >200)
- Blue print: E-series, 3 micron (ß3 >75)
- Orange print: X-series, 5 micron (ß5 >75)
- Red print: D-series, 2 micron (ß2 >75) + 80% higher dirt holding capacity
- Yellow: WG-series, 5 micron (ß5 >75) for water glycol fluids
- White: WE-100, the water sponge, absorbs 900 ml of water and dries to the oil to below 80 ppm.